How long is the 200 hour yoga teacher training?
In total, the course consists of 23 days of class. The complete course takes 26 days in total, including 3 free days on Sundays.
How intensive is the course?
The course is intensive, due to the tight training schedule. It is possible that the intensity of the training seems intimidating. However, we have experienced that short, intensive courses are very beneficial to allow the new knowledge to sink in faster and deeper. In case you have doubts whether or not the course might be too intensive, please feel free to contact us.
What is the meaning/importance of 200 hours of training?
A 200 hour yoga teacher training is the basic training, recognized with Yoga Alliance.
A 300 hour training is a follow-up training, which can only be taken after completing a 200 hour course first.
Which Yoga style will be taught?
During this Yoga teacher training, you will practice and learn how to teach Hatha Yoga, the basic yoga style upon which the other yoga styles are based.
I am not very flexible, can I follow this course?
Yes. The course is accessible to all levels. Asanas can always be adjusted according to your possibilities and needs. Flexibility is not a requirement to participate in the course. Enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn are much more important!
Can I follow the course if it is not my ambition to teach yoga?
Yes. The training is also suitable for those who want to learn more about yoga and are looking for personal growth.
Once I complete the course, will I be able to teach Yoga?
During the yoga teacher training, you will gain the required knowledge and skills to teach independently after this training. We will combine theory and practice, in order to apply the acquired knowledge into practice. This will allow to become confident and skillful as a yoga teacher.
Where will the yoga teacher training take place?
The course will take place at NewNature Academy in Brussels, Belgium.
The studio is well connected with public transportation. It is located at 10 meters walking distance from metro stop Trone.
I do not live nearby, is it possible to find accommodation nearby?
Yes, that is possible! There are many options for accommodation in and around Brussels for every price range.
What is the class schedule?
You can find the class schedule here:
What are the dates for the upcoming courses?
Please find the dates for the upcoming courses here:
Are there any extra fees to take into account?
The fees for the 200 hour yoga teacher training include the following:
- All classes
- NewNature Academy Teacher Training Course Manual and other handouts
- 2 t-shirts
- Herbal Tea
- All exams during the course
- Internationally recognized Yoga Teacher Certificate after successfully completing the course
- Lifelong post-course support
What is not included in the fees:
- Food for the day (we provide a refrigerator and a microwave)
- Your personal yoga attributes such as: a yoga mat, yoga cushion(s) and a blanket
- Writing material
When will I receive my certificate?
After successful completion of the practical and theory exam, you will receive your Yoga Teacher Certificate. To receive the certificate, participation in all classes and successful completion of the exams is required.
How can I register for the course?
You can find the registration forms here:
200 hour yoga teacher training course – Registration procedure
- Please complete and sign the above Registration form and send it in 1 file and in the original format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive your temporary booking details from us within two working days
- To confirm your temporary booking, you will be asked to pay the deposit fee of 200,- Euros within two working days
- At the latest 5 weeks before the starting date of the course, the full fees should be completed. This can be done in installments. Please contact us for the possibilities
*You will receive the payment details together with the temporary booking details
Do you have any other question?
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly answer your questions!